Identity & Access Management Consultant for Deloitte Cyber Center
We are recruiting an Identity & Access Management Consultant to Deloitte Cyber Center in Israel.
· 1+ year experience in configuring, developing, implementing, or architecting information systems.
· 1+ year with technical architecture experience integrating identity management, access management or access governance software into client's infrastructure and applications.
· Identity Management familiarity in one or more of the following areas: Single Sign On, Identity Federation, Enterprise Directory Architecture, Resource Provisioning, Identity & Access Governance including Role based access control, access request and Certification.
· Experience with one of the following solutions:
CyberArk, Thycotic, BeyondTrust, Okta, SailPoint IIQ, IBM ISIM\ISAM
Red Team Leader for Deloitte Cyber Center
Deloitte Cyber Center in Israel is looking for a talented Red team lead Security Consultant
Work you’ll do:
· Conduct Red Team Assessments, Purple Team Assessments, Network Penetration Tests, Wireless Security Assessments, Vulnerability scanning & assessment and Onsite\Remote Social Engineering for our International clients worldwide
· Create and write comprehensive technical and managerial assessment reports including remediation recommendations
· Use automation and scripting to reduce manual processes, improving efficiency and enabling new capabilities
· lead a team of at least 2 PT/ Red team professionals
· 3+ years of experience performing offensive/attack-oriented security assessments (Red team, Purple Team, vulnerability scanning and assessments) from end to end.
· 1+ year of experience in technically leading a team of PT/ Red team professionals.
· Experience in scripting and developing tools in Python, PowerShell, bash etc.
· Proficiency in tools such as Nmap, Nessus, BurpSuite, Cobalt Strike, Metasploit, and Aircrack-ng
· Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Experienced Cloud Architect for Deloitte Cyber Center
If you want Join Deloitte's Advisory Cloud Cyber Services team and become a member of the largest group of cybersecurity professionals worldwide this is your opportunity. We are recruiting a Cloud expert to Deloitte cyber center in Israel.
•Define cloud architecture aligned with business and technology needs
•Developing technology solutions for our customers in cooperation with the cloud eco-system and cyber security tools.
You possess the following skills and experience:
•4+ years experience in cloud architecture - must
•HO experience with SASS, GCP, AWS, AZURE cloud platforms– must
•Experience in Identity management and authentication systems and protocols (Active Directory, LDAP, SAML, RADIUS) - must
•High proficiency English – must
•Representative skills withing high level business and technology stakeholders
•Good knowledge with Security compliance and frameworks such as CSA CCM.
Cyber Risk Technical Resilience Consultant for Deloitte Cyber Center
Our technical resilience services professionals assist our clients with the design and implementation of the technical solutions and risk management programs which improve their ability to withstand cyberattacks and other disruptions to IT capabilities supporting critical business operations.
Our professionals design, deploy, and assess IT resilience, business continuity, disaster recovery, and crisis management solutions for client technical infrastructure, applications and business processes to help clients transform their legacy programs into proactive Secure
Work you’ll do
· Assist in transforming traditional disaster recovery (DR) solutions to secure, agile, scalable, always-on, cloud-first environments.
· Assess, design, and implement resilient architectures for clients across a diverse set of technologies including cloud, big data, risk sensing, and advanced security technologies.
· including cyberattacks, natural disasters, man-made disasters, and other crises scenarios.
· Technology transformation, resilience assessment, resilient design, impact analysis, risk analysis, service continuity, plan documentation, and testing and failover automation activities.
Cloud DevOps Expert for Deloitte Cyber Center
We are recruiting a Cloud DevSecOps expert for Deloitte Cyber Center in Israel.
· Demonstrable hands-on technical experience deploying and securing IaaS and PaaS solutions through DevOps CI/CD pipelines such as Azure DevOps, Jenkins or GitHub Actions
· Infrastructure as code development using Terraform, ARM templates, Bicep or CloudFormation
· Code development with version control using GitHub or GitLab
Cloud Leader for Deloitte Cyber Center
We are recruiting a Cloud Security Leader to Deloitte Cyber Center in Israel.
1. Lead a team of Cloud professional to high performance while setting up KPIs and yearly performance targets
2. Conduct technical Cloud projects mainly with our US clients
3. Develop and mange relationships with our Deloitte US counterparts.
4. Develop current and new Cloud services.
• 4+ years of managing cloud professional teams
• 4+ years of experience in technical consulting, client problem solving, architecting, and designing solutions.
• 5+ years of hands-on technical experience with either Azure, GCP or AWS
• 4+ years of demonstrable hands-on technical experience deploying Cloud (Azure, AWS, GCP) security, governance, monitoring, data protection and identity solutions
• Ability to demonstrate clear understanding of current threats to Cloud infrastructure and/or IT infrastructures at technical and managerial levels
• Experience in designing and implementing standards, specifications, and procedures.
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills- Hebrew and English
• Skilled in discussing complex security issues in understandable business terms
• Very detailed knowledge of system security vulnerabilities and remediation techniques.
SOAR Automation Developer for Deloitte Cyber Center
As a SOAR Automation Developer, you will be part of the Deloitte Cyber D&R Team to deliver a Standardized SaaS platform to our clients. You should possess advanced skills of working in a DevOps team and a basic understanding of SecOps such as Indicators of Compromise, characterization and forensic engineering of compromised systems, operations security, compliance, mitigation, and analysis through tools that detect advanced threats.
Work you'll do...
•Develop automation playbooks using modern SOAR Platforms (for example, ServiceNow SOAR, Phantom, Swimlane) to support Security Operations
• Design and Develop Integration solutions to other security appliances such as Exabeam, Chronicle, Crowdstrike, Splunk ES by leveraging SOAR Platform
• Test, customize and master APIs for off-the-shelf and common security and IT tools
• Maintain a solid understanding of the Cyber Security Operation Center (people, process, SIEM technology), goals, and security initiatives
• Identify and recommend operational improvements to the Deloitte Cyber Service, drawing on SOC operational experience and industry specific knowledge of risk
• Manage any in-scope solution projects (integration/ implementations)
• Manage communications with vendors, 3rd party service providers, Deloitte communications.
Cyber Security Architect for Deloitte Cyber Center
Deloitte, a global leader in providing Cyber security solutions, is constantly expanding. We’re looking for an experienced Cyber Security Architect to be a trusted advisor and technical subject matter expert for our customers.
Deloitte is offering customers end-to-end security solutions to address the ever evolving threat landscape and to achieve their business goals.
The position includes: Strategic Cyber Security planning, Cyber Security auditing and risk assessments, Cyber Security Architecture reviews, optimization of customer's Cyber Security tools and products, and more.
The position is a full time job in our Tel Aviv offices.
• At least 2 years of relevant professional experience in IT infrastructure and Cyber Security.
• Knowledge in computer networking, architectures and technologies such as routing, switching, content delivery, ISP networks, data center architecture, DMZ.
• In depth technical knowledge and understanding in the following technologies: DLP, SIEM, Content Filtering, IPS, FW, AV, WAF, EDR, Sandboxing.
• Experience in cyber security project management – advantage.
• Security certifications such as: CISSP, AWS, CCIE, JNCIE, CCNP, MS Azure Certs – advantage.
• Personal capabilities :
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Excellent proven customer facing skills
• Proactive, creative, with very good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a customer facing environment
• Excellent verbal and writing abilities in English – must
We at Deloitte believe that diversity and inclusion among our people is a critical component of our success and that is why we cultivate an organizational culture that contains and embraces diversity in all its forms.